Indeed, we live in a world of chance and, no, we are not at the roulette table. We live in a world of unremitting change and transition, yet many of us do not have a prepared mind to successfully navigate its passages. Let’s consider a few questions around the need for having a prepared mind for change:
- Are you mentally prepared for surviving and thriving during change?
- Why does it matter?
- What has been your change education and experience?
- How do you make quality decisions regarding change without knowledge of the topic and an assessment of critical risk factors?
- How will you grow if dependency is your constant companion?
- It is a short life, how are you making a difference for yourself, family, and community?
Living in denial is dangerous, you do not have the time to prepare when urgency strikes; and you are unable to recognize the opportunities that are present.
Not many of us are born with the gifts of Aristotle, Newton, or Einstein; we need to develop a reservoir of knowledge that readies us for a flash of insight/inspiration, or quiet realization.
As Louis Pasteur so insightfully said, “Chance favors the prepared mind.” To help you gain an in-depth understanding of how well prepared you are for dealing with the lurking unknowns, 6th Level Consulting Group offers a Personal, Situational Change Assessment. This assessment is rooted in first principles and looks through the lenses of research-based change concepts, tools, and techniques. Check out our briefing on – This Is Water – for additional context and content. The need is yesterday, email or call us at 505.570.4612 to discuss how this unique assessment can help you understand, plan for, and thrive in today’s tumultuous times.